Thursday, July 05, 2007

Conversations with Lucy

Lately it seems as thought Lucy has reached that stage of "word explosion." Everyday she says something new(some of which is better left undocumented).


Mommy: Do you love daddy?

Lucy: I lub oo daddee

--

Baba: Do you love your Grandma Marilyn?

Lucy: I lub Gamma Ramen

--

Mommy: Today we are going to see Auntie Susan and have lunch at Ikea

Lucy: (Silently staring out the car window)

Mommy: Ok, Lucy? We are going to see Auntie Susan.

Lucy: I sigh

Mommy: What? You’re sorry?

Lucy: I sigh

Mommy: You’re sorry?

Lucy: No, no I sigh

Mommy: Your shy?
Lucy: Ya, I sigh.

--

Lucy: (Typing vigorously on the computer keyboard) Mommy, I busee

Mommy: Oh really? What are you doing?

Lucy: I busee

Mommy: What are you doing?
Lucy: I chicken eemay (translation: I’m checking email)


--

Mommy: (Combing her hair)
Lucy: Mommy pee-e
Mommy: Mommy pee?
Lucy: No, mommy pee-e
Mommy: You want me to pee?
Lucy: No, mommy pee-e
Mommy: Mommy's pretty?
Lucy: Yes, mommy pee-e!

--

1 comment:

things 1 and 2 said...

hilarious! can't wait til she busts out with some jokes. :)