Lucy eye-ing mommy's birthday cake!
Chocolate cake issues are genetic...
Mommy: I'm going to school now.
Lucy: I wun go 'coo (I want to go to school)
Mommy: I know but, you have to stay here with Baba. I will be home soon. Ok?
Lucy: I wun go tooooooooo.
Mommy: You have to stay home.
Lucy: Ok, I wun cake
Mommy: I'm going to school now.
Lucy: I wun go 'coo (I want to go to school)
Mommy: I know but, you have to stay here with Baba. I will be home soon. Ok?
Lucy: I wun go tooooooooo.
Mommy: You have to stay home.
Lucy: Ok, I wun cake
Attempting TV time...
Lucy: I want watch Oobie
Teresa: Not now Lucy, let's play.
Lucy: I want watch Jack.
Teresa: Let's read books.
Lucy: I want watch backseatball (basketball)
Teresa: TOM!?!?!
How we spend our days...
Mommy: Where do you want to go?
Lucy: Tawgeet (Target)
Mommy: Daddy is not going to like this.
Lucy-centricity...
For two days she kept calling me "mommy-ya" and Tom "daddy-ya. " We could not quite figure out why. Then one morning, as she was a talking to herself in bed I heard:
Lucy: Mommy-ya, Daddy-ya, my nem (name) Lucia.
Road Rage....
Mommy: (Giving room to an impatient driver to cut me off, I stated under my breath) Your welcome B*tch....
Lucy: YA! Welcome beech!
Mommy: Uh-oh
I am going to really watch my mouth! Lucy is really beginning to pick up on more complex sentences and thoughts. Today she counted 1 to 10 all by herself. I was so excited I called tom from the road. Then five minutes later SHE made the 'beech' comment. Nothing to be proud of...
Then there is "Lucy's Dictionary"...
Poo-Poo Train: (n) what everyone else refers to as a choo-choo train
Tawny mummum: (v) also known as "tiny" mumum; meaning Lucy want's to nurse from mommy's smaller breast
Zeeba: (n) what is viewed by the lay person as a horse
2 comments:
hahaha! so funny....she is too cute!!! happy early birthday lucy!
too hilarious, lucy-ya!
Post a Comment