Monday, June 04, 2007

Summer Here I Come!!!

The month of May did something to my parents because we were buuuuusssssseeeeeee I tell you! In the beginning of May we went to Northern, Northern California...Arcata to be exact. My Uncle Mike graduated from Humboldt state.



It was a fun trip. We went to to Ferndale to look at Victorian Houses. I took a break to do a little pole dance, don't ask. We also went to the Beach. It was freezing cold. I kinda liked it, but not. Oh! We also went to the Redwood Community Park. I loved the hike. I was a little confused because there were all these people who looked really relaxed while smoking tiny cigarettes. Smelled kinda earthy. I got kind of hungry afterwards. JUST KIDDING! Mommy and Daddy kept me away.


(For some reason, Mommy can't rotate the pictures.)



Later that week, my Dad turned the big 3-0! My mom says I shouldn't be braggin' about that because it makes her feel super old. Duh, she is! Anyway, Grandma Marilyn gave him this pretty painting. We ate Hungarian food in honor of the birthday he shared with his late Apu (Grandpa). Stuffed Cabbage is the best!



Oh, then we went to the San Diego Zoo! I had so much fun! I swear I saw a cow but no one believes me. I did see a bear go "poop-poop." Ask me about it when you see me. I was scared of the goat! We then stayed the weekend at Cardiff by the Sea (Thanks to the Manaka and Ito Families)...

My Daddy can be silly!

This is my family after a long afternoon at the Zoo

Aunti Yeeya (Lea) and Me

I was cut staright from the cloth :)

To top it all off...my parent's dusted off their bicycles, attached my trailer to it and took me on three rides in one week! Dang, what has gotten into them?! I hope it lasts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lucy is even cuter now! pink is a good color for her.
have you guys ridden your bikes on the LA River bike path in Atwater lately?

nitoito said...

Yippeee! A new post! Oh my gosh she is too cute! Happy Belated to Tom!