Thursday, July 24, 2008

Preschool Face


And yet another milestone...Lucy is well in to her second week of preschool. The second week proved to be more difficult than the first. She has cried so much that her eyes are all puffy and swollen. Poor kid!

A few people have said "It's more difficult for the parent than the child." I am still trying to figure that out. Those eyes are telling me otherwise. I would at least think it is pretty even.

On a positive note, she does appear to be adjusting. Today she impressed her teacher a few times. When she was told to go to the restroom, she responded with "No, I will tell you when I need to potty." How is that for assertiveness (or borderline rudeness). She further blew away the teacher by making a fan (with a stick and heart) for her first art project--note to self--take a picture of fan).

1 comment:

Mama Feel Good said...

hang in there Lucy! super kuwawa naman :(